AT&T and Nokia have announced that the Nokia 6650 will be available on November 14th. This stylish phone features the Symbian-based S60 platform, running on the nations fastest 3G network, the 6650 offers a broad range of mobile services including. AT&T Video ShareSM and AT&T Mobile Music.
The Nokia 6650 will be available in red and silver, perfect for the holiday season. As with all of Nokia’s phones running S60, there will be plenty of customization options and third party applications for this handset. The 6650 offers users up to 4 hours of talk time, which is not bad for a phone capable of ding so much. This mobile phone is great for taking pictures; the external soft keys work really well whit the 2-megapixle camera and 1.36-inch display.
“AT&T’s reputation of offering the best and broadest choice of mobile phones is strengthened with the addition of the Nokia 6650,” said Carlton Hill, vice president of Consumer Devices and Product Development for AT&T’s Mobility and Consumer Markets. “Adding another Symbian-based device to our lineup underscores our commitment to customer choice.”
The Nokia 6650 has a large variety of features including:
- 2.0 megapixel camera – Integrated flash that allows customers to capture quality photos
- Brushed metal fold design – Features a sharp 2.2-inch display with QVGA (16 million colors) resolution
- AT&T Navigator – A dedicated key allows customers to access AT&T Navigator with a click of a button
- AT&T Video Share – The first-ever service in the U.S. that allows users to share live video over wireless devices while participating in a voice call
- AT&T Mobile Music – Customers can listen and download their favorite music from Napster, eMusic, XM Radio and more wirelessly over the air
The Nokia 6650 will be available tomorrow at AT&T retail locations nationwide for $69.99 USD after $50 mail-in rebate with a two-year service agreement.