According to WMExperts AT&T will be releasing an update for the HTC Tilt today. Apparently owners of the sliding Windows Mobile powered smartphone have been complaining of intermittent device freezes, hang-ups with the touchscreen and issues with music and audio quality in general when using Bluetooth headsets; this ROM update should fix all of that (hit the cut for the full list of tweaks).
- Device freezing during unlock process when a password is enabled on the device.
- Pocket Outlook unresponsive when launched while on an active voice call.
- Fast Forward and Rewind not working with Bluetooth headset and the Tilt.
- DTMF tones for the slide out QWERTY keyboard not working.
- Intermittent unresponsiveness from Touch Screen (aka Start Button Issue).
- Excessive background noise while using a BT headset.
As well as this update (version 1.62.502.0, long-string-of-numbers fans!), AT&T are supposedly released a BlackBerry Connect update too. It’s uncertain whether this is for all WM phones using the software, or just RIM handsets.